Tuesday, July 24, 2007

More Layouts

It's 2:00am and I am still awake. I have so many things that need to be done. I wanted to get the rest of my layout uploaded tonight, so here they are.


This one is of my oldest son Gene and his girlfriend Stephanie. This is her Junior Prom in Stillwater. I was able to borrow my brother in law's camera to take the pictures. (Credits: Kit is "Lady" by Sue Bond- 3scrapateers.com)



This one is of my sister, Shelia and I. The original one was turning red so I changed it to black and white. I think it looks much better. (Credits: Kit is by Sue Bond- 3scrapateers.com)


This one is of my niece Megan. Isn't she a cutie? (Credits: Kit was a free mini kit from Amberlee from the Digi Scrap Addict's Meeting Chat at 3scrapateers.com)



Here is another one of her!! (Credits: Kit is a freebie by Tania Ramalho called Moments available at http://colorindo-a-vida.blogspot.com The font is Melanie


This one is of my Grandmother. She passed away last October. She was a wonderful example of how we should live our lives and we all miss her. (Credits: Kit is Kit is Vintage Artistry by Dani, Carrie Stephens, Stacey Kluczny
Kit found at www.Scrapbookbytes.com)

No comments:

My Pictures