Friday, July 27, 2007

Exciting News

Well it's been a few days since I have been here to update! So I will jump right in. I got the results back form my CAT Scan and I have a small cyst on my kidney, nothing to worry about. My liver has a blood vessel that has ballooned out, they say that it will do that sometimes, I just have to go back in 4 months and have another scan done.




Now here is what I have been up to the last few days

My how time flies!! This is me 21 years ago. It's hard to believe it's been that long!
Credits: This is one of Lisa Conthrell's new kits that will be available at Make It Scrappy!

These are my Great Aunts. I am not sure what year this was taken in. The original photo was black & white, I changed it to the sepia color.
Credit: Kit is August Round Up Collab Kit, from Make it Scrappy. The pin and tag are from-scrap girls
Font: University Roman



This one is of my niece Stephanie Benson. This is a dress that I made for her!
Credits: Kit is Fly Away Home by Lisa Corthell available at Make It Scrappy
Font is Brock Script


This is my mother.
Credits: Kit is the Welcome Kit from Scrappers Zone.
Label Trader is from Vintage Ephemera- digital Freebies
Brad is from Reminisce Freebie by Kimberly Stewart
Font: Tiranti Solid Let



No comments:

My Pictures