Monday, August 6, 2007

Good Monday morning to everyone. I hope you had a good weekend. Ours wasn't to bad. As you can see below I got some work done. It is early in the morning for me, I had to take Daniel to school, he has started band practice. He had to be there by 7:30 am. This is just to early. Oh well maybe I can get some work done before I have to pick him up.
I have an update on our car. We are going to have to take it to the dealership to see about having it fixed. Cecil is going to take it in today so hopefully they can get it fixed and I wont have to worry about it dying on me.


Ok on to the layouts!

This one I did for a challenge at Make It Scrappy.
This is a picture of my husband and I. The bottom 2 pictures are our boys.
Credits:
Kit is Dream It by Lisa Corthell- www.makeitscrappy.com
Font is Edwardian Script
Program used is PSCS2



This is my Great Grandmother. I used to go and stay with her some before she passed away.

Credits:

Kit is Hope by Tina Williams- tinawilliamsdesigns.com
Font is Lucida Calligraphy
Program Used PSCS2
Kit can be found at: http://tinawilliamsdesigns.com/scrap/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_3_43&products_id=504




This is another one of my Grandmother.

Credits:Kit is Savannah by CanDesigns-
Font is Lucida Calligraphy
Label is from kit Eastern Spice from Stoneaccents
http://stoneaccents.blogspot.com
Link to kit- Digi by Design
http://digibydesign.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=651




This one is of my Grandmother, her farther and 3 of her brothers.


Credits:
Kit is Hope by Tina Williams
Font is Rage Italic
Program used is PSCS 2
www.tinawilliamsdesigns.com
Link to kit: http://tinawilliamsdesigns.com/scrap/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_3_43&products_id=504



This is Cecil's Grandparents.


Credits:
Kit is Hope by Tina Williams- tinawilliamsdesigns.com
Font is Informal Roman
Program used PSCS2
Link to kit:
http://tinawilliamsdesigns.com/scrap/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_3_43&products_id=504



This was for a challenge at Make It Scrappy.

Credits:Kit is Mod by Mollie Pepin-SwordaScrappin
It is a freebie on her blog
www.swordascrappin.blogspot.com
Template is by Tracy Drane
Font is Gloucester MT Extra Condensed
Program PSCS2



This is the second part.



This is one of my favorite pictures. This is Gene and Tom. It was taken in Branson Mo. We went down there and we were feeding the ducks.


Credits:Kit is August Round Up by Tracy Thompson- Make it Scrappy
Font is Goudy Stout
Program used is PSCS2
Link to kit: www.makeitscrappy.com



This one was taken at Frontier City. We used to get a one day pass when Cecil worked at Braums Bakery.


Credits:This was a trip to Frontier City, in Oklahoma City, Ok
Kit is August Round Up by Tracy Thompson- Make It Scrappy
www.makeitscrappy.com
Font is MicroStencil










No comments:

My Pictures