Thursday, September 5, 2013

New Clubs!

I have 2 new clubs to tell you about!

The first one is our new Cricut Club! How many of you have a cricut and haven't got it out of the box yet? Or maybe you have used it a few times and feel overwhelmed by it. The only way to learn how to use it is to do something with it!  In this club we will be making projects using our cartridges, Art Philosophy, Artiste, and our new Artbooking.  The club will meet once a month. If you commit to all 12 months the cost is only $15.00 month! Don't want to commit but see something you want to do the cost will be $20.00. This will include the use of my cricut, instructions with all the cuts and supplies. You will want to bring a mat with you to make it go faster. Also your regular scrap booking supplies. At times we will also be learning about the online cricut craft room! Please let me know if you want to become a club member by Sept. 20th. If you can not make it to one of the meetings, I will make sure that everything is cut for you. Please email me and let me know if you want to join, jeanniebenson@yahoo.com First club meeting will be Sept 29th @ 2:00 pm


Our 2nd club is a new Layout club! In this club we will be doing a double page layout! This club will meet once a month. If you commit to all 12 months the cost is only $10.00 month and will include everything for the layout. I will have them all pre-cut. Don't want to commit but see a layout you want to do the cost will be $15.00. You will need to bring your regular scrap booking supplies, tape runner, paper trimmer, scissors, pop dots, glue dots, ect... Please let me know if you want to become a club member by Sept 20th. First club meeting will be Sept. 29 @ 4:00 pm. You can let me know if you want to join by emailing at jeanniebenson@yahoo.com



No comments:

My Pictures