Wednesday, April 2, 2008

It seems like forever since I posted last. I will give you a brief update as to what has been going on. I also will have a freebie for you today.

Since valentines day, I spent 2 weeks in Mo. helping my cousin get ready and move to Oklahoma. She moved down here the last day of Feb. It is a good thing. I enjoy having her close to me. We like to do the same things and have allot of fun together. Then I had only been home for a week and my sister that lives in TX called and needed my help so off to Tx. I went for another week and a half. I go sometimes and help them in the plant that they manage. It gives me some extra money and helps them out also. Then we get a call and my husbands best friend is coming through on their way home and wanted to spend a few days with us. Well I had been wanting to redo my bathroom so we did get that done over Easter weekend before they got here. Then they were only able to stay for 1 night. Then my hubby came down with the flu and was sick for several days. I have all of these things I wanted to get done and then on Sunday my cousin that just moved here had a car accident and I was up at the hospital with here till Monday evening. She got to go home yesterday. But I still have to help her. She has a fracture in her neck. It should heal fine. That is the short version of it. I hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

My Pictures