Thursday, October 25, 2007

Well it's only one more day till the weekend. This past week I have been in TX. helping my sister where she works. I am not an early morning person and I have to be up at 4:15 in the Morin to be ready to leave by 5:00, needless to say it has been early nights for me. I am going to help one more week then I am going home and hopefully be able to sleep in some!

In other news, I didn't make it into the final round at Just For The Scrap Of It, but that is ok. I had a lot of fun and learned allot about designing. I'm not done yet. I love the different aspects of Digital Scrap booking. Can't wait to learn more.

Below I have finished 3 new layouts with Tina Williams new kit Faith Based Blessings.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Fern Scroggins-Grandchildren-1974
This is my Step Grandmother.
Kit is Faith Based Blessings by Tina WilliamsFrame is from Tina's kit Remember GrandpaFont is: century SchoolbookProgram Used is:PSCS2
Link to kit:http://tinawilliamsdesigns.com/scrap/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_3_43&products_id=763
Fern & Tom Scroggins-1974
This is my Step Dad with his mother.
Kit is Faith Based Blessings by Tina Willimas DesingsPhoto Template is by scrapgirlsTie is from Tina Willimas Remember Grandpa kitFont is Black ChanceryProgram Used: PSCS2
Link to kit:http://tinawilliamsdesigns.com/scrap/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_3_43&produ


Alta-1974
This is my mom and my sister and a cousin.
Kit is Faith Based Blessings by Tina WilliamsFont is: ElephantProgram Used is: PSCS2
Link to kit:http://tinawilliamsdesigns.com/scrap/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_3_43&products_id=763

No comments:

My Pictures